Saturday, May 17, 2014

World Traveler

Hi There! Today's card features this beautiful world map paper from Authentique paired with Simple Stories brown plaid paper. I die cut the square scallop using Spellbinders' Nestabilities. The brown plaid was freehand cut. I also did the compass by hand. I cut the background paper into 1 x 1/2" strips then cut again to form triangles. I then glued the triangles together to form a mariner's compass. It is popped onto the cream cardstock using 3-D foam tape. The numbers are from a strip of the Authentique Abroad Voyage paper. I added some stitching to finish the card. This would be a wonderful masculine card for Father's Day.


Supplies:
Papers: Authentique (Abroad Voyage), Simple Stories (Generation)
Inks: Rangers Distressing ink
Accessories: brad?
Tools: Spellbinders (Square Scalloped Nestabilities)

No comments:

Post a Comment