Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

Hi Everyone

Michelle here from Lady of Leisure Ink again - thank you Terri for having me back.  Today I have a cute card which I made with one of the Prima Doll stamp and die sets.  I am having waaaaay too much fun with these (I feel like a little girl again!)


The trickiest part of the card was getting the song lyrics around the outside of the card, which I did with my Silhouette Cameo (this could also be done on a computer word program.)


I am starting to get a bit brave with these dolls and drawing a couple of features on the face (it's a work in progress.)  I also added an umbrella - cut from a file on the Silhouette Cameo.



Here is a list of the supplies used, available from A Scrap N Place:
  • Prima Doll Stamps (and die)
  • Authentique Paper – Classique - Elegant
  • Grey card stock
  • Pink card stock
  • Black Pearls
  • Swiss Dots embossing folder
Thanks for stopping by today.  See you next time.




Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment