Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Snowman Shadow Box Card


oday's Card for A Scrap N  Place in CO  is a shadow box card.  I had a person tell me these are not to hard to do.. this is a very simple one.. One of these days I will try a more fancy one.
Supplies
Sizzix/Hero Arts snowman set
Copic markers
Memento Black ink
Eva Creative red bling
Stickles Distress Fried Brick
Pop up Dots,
Dries Clear adhesive
Encore Pigment ink Green
Embossing clear powder
designer paper
Cream , white, green paper
Dies
Memory Box snowflake corner
Memory Box Frost;y Border
Memory Box Mittens 98663
Spellbinders Floral Doily Motifs 
Joy Crafts Bow 600210065
Cheery Lynn Holly Corner B184

I started by  cutting a piece of designer paper and cream paper in a 6 X6 piece and scoring it at 1/2 inch on both ends.. Then I did this with the cream paper.
I used the Spellbinder die to cut the hole in the center.. and then used the same piece to mount under the snowman and tree..  I glued the Snowflake corner on the inside of the designer paper to give the look a more layered look.. Then I just added some dies.. where I wanted and taped the two pieces together.
Thanks for stopping by 
Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment