Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A snowman's Joy


Today's card for A Scrap N Place in CO is a simple card.. with snowmen.. got to love the snowmen.  
Supplies

Sizzix Stamp And Die Snowman set 657781
Stripped ribbon
Copic markers
Memory Box. Snowflake Corner
Joy creative box 
Eva Creative Red bling
Pop up dots. Dries clear adhesive
red, white and green paper
Memento Black ink
Fired Brick Distress ink
Pine needles Distress ink
Bundled Sage Distress ink
Ice Spruce Distress ink

I decided to do a quick background technique..with the tree stamp in the set.  I stamped the trees randomly on the white cardstock in 3 different shades of green.. making sure I stamped off the edge of the paper. 
then I stamped the snowmen and colored them the center one was mounted with pop up dots.. I stamped the tag in red and and word Joy in green and added a ribbon...
This would make a great production card for Christmas..
thanks
Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment