Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Snowman Pocket Card



Happy birthday to me... just wanted to say that... Today's card was made with some awesome stamps and matching dies from A Scrapin Place on CO.  They are getting ready to have an online catalog... and I know you are going to love this store.. they have the most dies of any store in CO.  Over 22 different companies.. and you all know how I love my dies.
Supplies
Sizzix hero arts snowman stamp and matching die set.
Designer paper, 
green,white, and red paper
copic markers
Memento ink
Zva Creative embellishment red gems
Distress stickles Fried Brick
dries clear glue
pop dots
red ribbon
Dies
Spellbinders 2013 snowflake pendant
Memory Box Snowflake corner 98238
Memory Box Precious snowflake 982729
Cheery Lynn Tiffany Border
Cheery Lynn Holly Corner B184
Frosty Border Memory Box 98171

This card is a 6 X6 card. I started by cutting  piece of square designer paper and then cutting it in half diagonally  to create the pocket.. on the backside of this piece I glued my  Tiffany Border . Then I layered this on another piece of designer paper.. layered again on a green designer paper.. this was mounted onto the card base.
I taped my triangle piece on two side and added my dies and snow man.. 
The tag was made by using a stamped background paper and layering this on red and green paper and a hole was punched.
Thanks for stopping  by .. and if you leave me a birthday wish on my personal blog ... I will have blog candy to celebrate.. but the candy is a surprise...
leave me your email address in the comments.. on my personal blog
thanks
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment