Saturday, September 7, 2013

October 31st

Hello Stampers! I am so happy to be sharing my first post with you as a Bling Girl! I used the Authentique line of patterned papers and sticker sheets to pull my card together.
I started by adhering the orange and patterned paper together then placed the scalloped piece on top. I used Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps scalloped border die then I added some texture to the card with various stitchings. The sentiment is added to the lower portion of the card using 3-D foam tape. The circle on top of the bow is from the Authentique Detail Sticker Sheet.



Supplies (all supplies can be found at A Scrapin' Place):
Papers: Authentique (Thrilling Collection plus Detail Sticker Sheet),  Paper Accents (Orange Cream), Cream Cardstock
Accessories: Black ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment