Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Haunted Easel Card


View of full card
close up of card front
close up of bottom


Supply list
Taylored Expressions Totally Tags Halloween
Taylored Expressions Totally Tags Dies
Say it with Bling black Rhinestones Want 2 Scrap
Memento Black Ink
Pierson Corner 98678 Memory Box
Ghastly Ghosts 98750 Memory Box
Ghost Trio 98376 Memory Box
Color Box Chalk Charcoal
Dries clear adhesive
Gelly Roll pen Clear Star
Copic markers
Mounting tape
Orange, White, green and  Designer paper
green Ribbon.

To make a 6 x 6 easel card you start with a piece of paper 12  X 6.  Then you score it at 6  and 8 inches  the long way..  you do a valley fold at 6   inches and a mountain fold at 8.
You will also need a piece of  6 X 6 card stock for you base.. I do all my work on my base piece before mounting  the card portion on my easel part..
I also do the bottom .. except for the piece that is going to hold the easel. After I put the piece on the easel portion of the card.. then I add the part that is going to hold the easel up.
thanks for stopping by .. You can pick up all the supplies for this card at A "Scrapin" Place
Debbie

3 comments: