Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Happy Halloween


Wow I am so excited to be sharing with you as a  Bling girl.  My normal day is Tuesdays but things didn't come together as quickly for us (Myself and Terri) so I am making up a day today but will be starting my normal post schedule next week.

So on to today's project.  My project today is a quick card for halloween


the base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, with the black card stock layer being cute to 4 x 5 1/4 and the border die cut out along one edge.  I then cut the designer paper to 3 3/4 x 5 to make a matted design, cute the ribbon to 5 1/2, glued it down the middle and made three bows to glue in sequence down the strip of ribbon.

I used the following on my project:

Happy Halloween border die - Memory Box
Happy Haunting paper - Carta Bella
Black card stock
Ivory card stock
Black/Orange gingham ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment