Saturday, September 21, 2013

Halloween Card

Hello Stampers! I have a card to share with you today. I love the banners on Authentique's Thriller sticker sheet. There are so many fun elements from this one sticker sheet to use. I cut out the hexagons from the Thriller patterned paper to incorporate into the banner on this Halloween card.  The sentiments are from the sticker sheet. I hot glued the shapes to the jute to make sure it holds. I then combined the black glittered paper with the plaid and adhered all the elements onto it. 




Supplies (All Supplies can be found at A Scrapin' Place):
Papers: Authentique (Thriller Collection), Best Creations, Inc. (Black Glitter Cardstock), Cream Cardstock
Accessories: Canvas Home Basics (Tags & Ties), Melissa Frances pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment