Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Halloween's a Hoot



Today's card was made using some great distress looking designer paper and the fun Halloween Tags from Taylored Expression.
The supply list for this card is
Riviera Corner 98372 Memory Box
Macarena corner 98291 Memory Box
Say it with Bling Black from want to Scrap
Taylored Expressions Totally Tags dies
Taylored Expressions Totally Tags Halloween
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Designer paper
Orange, Black and white paper
Copic markers
dries clear adhesive

I started by layering my paper onto my card black.. then  cutting out the window.  Then stamping
on the white paper   so I could line my image up with the window. Then I added some gems to hide the extra placement holes made by the die.  Then I layered the swirls and glued them in place.. and of course I added some bling.
Make sure you stop by A Scrapin place and get your fun items to make your Halloween cards.
Thanks for stopping by
Debbie

1 comment: