Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Heart Pocket

Hi Everyone

Michelle here from Lady of Leisure Ink.  I have a very simple project today to squeeze in just before Valentines Day.  This is a heart pocket which I made using my Silhouette Cameo with a file from the Silhouette online store.



You don't need a Cameo machine to make this, simply cut out 2 hearts stick them together on each edge leaving an opening at the top.  Add a little ribbon, lace and some tags and you have a perfect little pocket for giving a gift card or little love note.

Here is a list of products I used:

Designer paper - Authentique Smitten 'Cupid' and 'Written'
Lace
Twine

Thanks for taking a peek at my project today, I hope you will come and visit me over at my blog sometime.  See you next time.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment