Saturday, February 8, 2014

Be My Valentine

Hi There! This is Kim with another quick and easy Valentine's card just in time for Valentine's Day next week. I used Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps' Bottom of My Heart set to stamp the chevron heart and fussy cut the image. I used 3-d tape to adhere the heart onto the doily for some dimension. I then stamped the sentiment, cut the banner and also used 3-d tape to adhere it onto the Bo Bunny heart patterned paper. Last is the red rhinestone for some bling.


All products can be purchased at A Scrap 'N Place:
Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps (Bottom of My Heart)
Papers: Bo Bunny, Kraft, Red and White Cardstock
Inks: Color Box (red chalk ink), black
Accessories: Want2Scrap (red rhinestone), Doily
Tools: Provo Craft (heart embossing folder)


No comments:

Post a Comment