Friday, November 29, 2013

Snowflake Take Out Box

Hi Everyone

My name is Michelle, and I am so excited about today's post as it is my first designing for A Scrap N Place.  If you would like to know a little more about me, I would love it if you would visit my blog Lady of Leisure Ink.

I still can't really believe that Terri,  was kind (or crazy) enough to trust me with some supplies, just to see what I could come up with.  Over the next 5 weeks I will show you the projects I made, and if you are lucky you may get a peek at a couple of extra projects (but these may be for a class at the store, so at the moment it's hush hush!)  Here is my first project.


This little box is made from a Silhouette file from the online store - how cute?  I changed up the basic box a little to add a window on either side and a snowflake die.  Here is a list of supplies I used (all available at A Scrap N Place.)

My Mind's Eye card stock - 'Vintage Christmas'
Kraft card stock
Impression Obsession Snowflake Die 024-X
Green Sheer Ribbon
Acetate

I hope you will pop over to my blog and visit with me there.  Thanks again Terri for this opportunity to play with your products.

Until next time.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment