Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Frosty Christmas


Today's Card is another fun snowman card… made with some great items all found at A Scrap N Place in Colorado.. I sure wish I lived closer to this store… I know I would love it there.
Supplies 
Dies
Memory Box Frostyville Frame
Memory Box Debutante Frame
Cheery Lynn Merry Christmas
Sizzix/Hero Arts snowman die set
Memento Black ink
Sizzix embossing folder Sugar and Stary Night  657066
White Memories dye ink
Bling
Aged Mahogany Distress Ink
red Ribbon
white paper
red paper
Copic markers

I started by cutting the debutant die out of red paper and then embossing it in the Stary Night embossing folder… then I highlighted this with the white Memories die ink..
Then I took a piece of white paper and embossed it twice because I wanted a size bigger then the embossing folder and highlighted this piece with Aged mahogany.
Then I cut out the Frostyville Frame in white and glued it on top of the red piece..
Thanks for stopping by
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment