Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Merry Snowman


Today's card is another snowman … but you all know I just love these guys… I used a sketch I saw posted on a yahoo group… because I loved the layout.. and of course I mage some of my own changes..
Supplies
Designer paper
red paper
cream paper
White paper
Dies
Spellbinders  Labels 4
Cheery Lynn Merry Christmas
Cheery Lynn small snowflake
Memory Box Macarena corner
Poppy stamp Giovanna Snowflake
Sizzix/hero Arts die cut snow man
Pearls Eva Creative
Green Ribbon
Copic markers
and all this can be found at A Scrap N Place.. an awesome store in Colorado.

I started by using a tag and as a template for my tag.  and layering this on green snowflake paper.. then I cut the dies… and the rest is history.
Thanks for stopping by
Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment