Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Easy Christmas Card



Hello Ladies!

Welcome to my very first blog and it has been quite an experience for me.  For those of you that haven't met me I am the newest member of The Scrap N Place, I found this little gem of a store in August with my mom, being from Wisconsin we don't have anything like this and we proceeded to spend and spend.  I brought in a several of my cards that I made and things haven taken off from there, I work at the store a couple of days a week, sell cards and will be teaching my first class for Scrap N Place on November 19th.

The card above is  simple and elegant, it is an A2 card the white has been pearlized with the Prima Color Bloom Pearl White, red flocked or velvet poinsettia paper and Merry Christmas was embossed with WOW Red Glitter EP.

I will have a new card for you every Wednesday for the next six weeks.  If you haven't been to the store recently I invite you to come in and introduce yourself and I look forward to meeting and working with you.





No comments:

Post a Comment