Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Christmas Card Lightbulb branch


Hello Ladies!

The boss was happy with last weeks post so I get to do this again.  Yahoo!  This weeks card is a little more intricate and certainly worth the time.  The white card is a 5 x 7 with green flocked or velvet paper and a strip of white, the die used is Memory Box's Lightbulb Branch #98941.  I fussy cut the lights using scraps of blue, red, green and yellow.  I then used Stickles Crystal over the lights to give it a little bling.  The Merry Christmas stamp is embossed in Wow's Platinum Sparkle, which by the way I love these embossing powders.  I hope this was inspirational to all of you that haven't started your Christmas cards or if your looking for that special card for a special someone.

Next week I'll be posting a Turkey Pot Pie recipe guaranteed to make your family smile and a great way to use up some of the left over turkey.  In the meantime, remember this quote "Not my circus, not my monkey's" it made me laugh and I hope you will too.

I'm off to the mountains ski season is upon us!

No comments:

Post a Comment