Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hot Under The Collar Guys (Part 3)

Hi Everyone

Michelle here from Lady of Leisure Ink - Terri, thank you as always for having me (even after my cheeky comments!)  I have another cute guy today, and if you are a Dr Who fan you're gonna love this one!


This is Andrew which was the very first guy stamp from C Thru The Woods.  I fussy cut the image, and paper pieced him with papers from my stash.  The Police Box (TARDIS) is a studio file (for the Silhouette Cameo) that I made, and is available by clicking on the tab 'Files to share' at the top of my blog.

Check out the guy stamps at A Scrap N Place, and while you're there pick up some of the small paper packs - they are great for paper piecing clothes and card projects too.

Thanks for stopping by today.  See you next time.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment