Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hot Under The Collar Guys (Part 2)

Hi Everyone

Michelle here from Lady of Leisure Ink - can you believe Terri let me come back after the 'guy' comment I made last week, thank you!

I have another guy for you today to get 'hot under the collar' over - this time it is Michael from C Thru The Woods.


Don't you just love him in those geeky glasses?  All papers are from my stash, as are the 'brad glasses'.  The sentiment is computer generated.


So if you want a guy (or two) for your very own, pop into A Scrap N Place and Terri will hook you up  I mean she will sell you some guy stamps!


Thanks for stopping by today - see you next time (maybe?)

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Morning Kim hun and hopping by your blog to take a peek - awesome makes great work and ty for stopping by my blog too hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Kim, this is hilarious!!! Good thing I didn't have a mouth full of coffee!! :) Such a fun bookmark and I love the bookshelf background too!!! Hope all is well with you my friend! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete