Tuesday, July 8, 2014

So Many Men...

Hi Everyone

Michelle here from Lady of Leisure Ink - thanks Terri for having me.  I have a little tag made with one of the Prima dolls that I have never used before.  Becky the cowgirl - she fits in perfectly here in July with her red white and blue outfit, and with it being rodeo season here in Colorado, the sentiment is just right too!


I coloured the image with my ProMarkers (but any alcohol markers would work just as well), Her facial features are a stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps and the sentiment is a stamp from Rubber Romance (this could also be computer generated.)

Here are a couple of close-ups.



Here are a list of supplies used (all available at A Scrap N Place)

Prima Doll Stamp - Cowgirl Becky
Glitzy paper pack (6x6)
Ribbon
Twine



Thanks for stopping by to Check out my project today.  See you next time.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment