Wednesday, April 23, 2014

White Rules!

For those of you who are familiar with my work on Splitcoaststampers, you know that my work is usually very clean.  I don't like a lot of visual distraction...maybe that's why everything in my crafty space has a place.  This card showcases my usual style very well.  Try it out and see what you think!


To make this card, I began with a white card base.  Then I put a piece of the turquoise gingham on the front of the base.  The next layer is white as well and the oval is cut with a Spellbinders oval.  Next the poppies and butterfly layer are cut and attached and the front is embellished with pearls. 

Simple to make!  But elegant!

Supplies
White cardstock
Gingham paper from Reminisce...an Easter paper
Dies are Prim Poppy from Memory Box and butterfly is from Impression Obsession
Pearls are from Zva Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment