Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Love Grows Here


Todays card was made with using some fun dies and  Stamps… love the dies that are made to match stamps so When I saw they  had a set up stamps to match the dies.. long story short I had to order them.

Supplies
My Favorite Things Stamps Home Spun Hearts
Die-namics Rustic hearts
Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles
Memory Box Precious Hearts
Red Ribbon
Black Ribbon
Distress Inks
Barn Door
Festive Berries
Evergreen Bough
Victorian Velvet
White paper
Red paper
Black paper
Designer
Black Memento
gems

I started by stamping the hearts on white paper with Distress Inks.  and using the dies to cut out the hearts. .. the stems I cut out with the scissors.. then I mounted on red paper cut out with a spellbinders dies and added gems and designer paper
Thanks for stopping by
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment