Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I Love You ...Every Second...Every Minute...

Hi Everyone

Michelle here from Lady of Leisure Ink, with a project I am very excited about.  When Terri showed me this fun stamp set from Cas-ual Fridays called 'Sands of Time' I just knew I had to play with it.  Here is my card.


How cute is that egg-timer with a little glitter added? And the sentiments are just great.  There are 12 stamps in total in this set.

The sliver 'pointer' on the side slides up and down so that you can position it on the sentiment of your choosing.  Here is a list of  products I used (available at A Scrap N Place)

Silver glitter Card stock
Red designer paper - Authentique Smitten 'Written'
Stamps - Cas-ual Fridays 'Sands of Time'
Red glitter

I hope you will pop over to  my blog for more photos/details.  Thanks Terri for having me.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment