Friday, December 20, 2013

Pine Cone Card

Hi Everyone

Michelle here from Lady of Leisure Ink, and I am excited to show you my card using the Pine Cone Die from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I knew as soon as I picked this die up that I was going to love it, I just think that the pine cones look so detailed.


Here is a list of supplies I used:

  • Authentique paper "Scatter Joy"
  • Mesh Ribbon
  • Pine Cone Die - Elizabeth Craft Designs 766  (to get the two-tone effect I rubbed Versamark ink over one of the pine cone layers.)  
  • Leaves - Cheery Lynn Designs Wreath Strip Die
  • 'Snow' Stickles
  • Sentiment Anna Griffin (very old Christmas set)
      Thanks Terri for having me again as guest designer, and thanks everyone for stopping by today.  Until next time.

        Michelle



1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous. Love the pine cones and touch of snow on them.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete