Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hi Stampers! Happy Saturday! Kim here to share with you a masculine birthday card. I made the bow tie using Simple Stories patterned paper. I created the accordion fold then wrapped 3/8" ribbon around the center. I used a glue gun to keep the ribbon together. I freehand cut the banner with the birthday sentiment then added a couple of rhinestones to it. The rhinestones were colored in using a brown Copic marker. I created the embossing line on the brown paper using an embossing stylus and ruler. This would make a wonderful Father's Day card. All you need to do is switch out the sentiment.


Supplies can be found at A Scrap 'N Place:

Papers: Simple Stories (Generations Together), Cream & Brown Cardstock)
Inks: Rangers (brown & black ink), Copic
Accessories: Zva Creative (rhinestones), brown 3/8" ribbon
Tools: Spellbinders ( Nestabilities), Glue Gun, embossing stylus


No comments:

Post a Comment