Monday, May 18, 2015

Check Out Our New Blog

Hi Everyone

With all the changes going on recently with the store we thought it was time to re-vamp the blog, so we went with a completely new one!  Here is the link to our new home

A Scrap N Place

This will be the place where you will find out all the latest and greatest - new projects. classes for the store, news about the online store...we have a few new ideas as well, so stay tuned!

Don't worry, this blog isn't going anywhere, it will stay here so that you can look at any of the past projects for inspiration.

See you on the new blog.

Terri

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ms. Terri. Thought you could run away from me but I found you anyway. I'm so happy that you are now selling online. Makes it so much easier for me since I have so much trouble getting out and about any more. Do you have a face book page? Sure do miss you and your classes. Don't know what I miss the most. The classes or giving you a hard time. :) :)

    ReplyDelete