Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Happy 'Bird Day' (and a couple of extras)

Hi Everyone

Michelle here from Lady of Leisure Ink.  Well after a long absence I am finally back to crafting - breaking both of your arms can seriously put a 'kink' in your crafting ability!

This is my first post back as designer for A Scrap N Place, and so I thought that I would spoil Terri with 3 projects!  My first is a very simple birthday card using the new Memory Box die 'Birdhouse Village'.


How cute are those little houses?  The paper I used is from BoBunny called 'Primrose'.

I love the colours in this paper, so I got a little carried away and made two more projects with it.


These little treat holders are made using the We R Memory Keepers envelope punch board.  I took at 5" square sheet of paper, punched and scored it at 2.5" on all four sides - just fold, stick in place, and there you have it.  I just added a couple of butterflies (Martha Stewart punch) and a little bling.


The second treat holder I secured with a bow (also made using the punch board) on a 'belly band'.




These are so simple to make, a quick search on Pinterest will lead you to a ton of tutorials that will have you making these up in no time at all.

See you next time.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment