Tuesday, January 20, 2015

2 Quick and Easy Valentines Day Cards

Hi Everyone

Michelle here from Lady of Leisure Ink - thanks Terri for having me.  Today I have 2 very quick and easy Valentines Day cards for you, both of these I found on Pinterest.  The first one is a really cute idea, especially if you have a large quantity to make.



Such a quick and easy card, all you need are some 'googley' eyes, a heart and some rub-on or sticky letters.

My second card is a little more elegant, and could be used as an anniversary or wedding card.




I used a fine Sharpie marker to draw the lines, some die cut hearts and a little bling.




The sticker sentiment is from Bo Bunny 'Love Letters' sticker sheet.




Thanks for stopping by today.  See you soon.

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Hello my friend!! I love these heart creations!! The string of hearts is such a brilliant idea!! LOVE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete