Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Deck the Halls



Hello Ladies,

I hope everyone enjoyed the Thanksgiving Holiday, it was wonderful to spend time with my husband and son.  My husband and I celebrated our Wedding Anniversary as well.  I even got in some shopping this past weekend, which is no surprise to some of you.  This weeks card was inspired on one of those weekend nights when I couldn't fall asleep, so I got up and went to work.  The background is a red glimmer paper, with a plain white card stock  on top of that.  The ornaments are dies from Memory Box the small one is the Lydia Ornament, background is the Traditional Ornament, the large ornament is the Elliana Ornament background is the Drop Ornament.  The background on both ornaments is done in the Sunlight Speckle Cosmic Shimmer Gliding Flakes or Gold and Silver, which is much easier to remember.  The overlays are the Lydia and Elliana which is done with Elizabeth Red Glitter.  The flocked pine boughs or branches are Memory Boxes Lightbulb Branch, for the flocking I used the Embossing Tinsel Snowflake.  The stamp is done in Wow's Red Embossing Glitter and last but not least the ribbon is a sheer red.

Since it is that time of the year and as we make out our Christmas lists remember Scrap N Place has gift certificates!  This is a great idea for the husbands who usually don't know what to get us.  I hope everyone has a good week and I look forward to seeing you in the store.

Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment