Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Purple Doll

Hello Everyone! 
My name is Tina Smith and I am so honored that Terri has asked me to be a designer for the Scrapin Place. I am a Stampin Up Demonstrator part time plus I also work a full time job but my real passion is to stamp. This is my first post but I promise to make a better picture next week. 
I love these dolls (good thing Terri is fully stocked with them) - it is so fun to see what you can create. This card was very simple to make. I added the butterflies and flowers to dress it up but you certainly can add so much more to it.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Tina Smith

4 comments:

  1. it is very adorable love it much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I like the monochromatic color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so fun to see what all you can do with these cute dolls! Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete