Friday, March 28, 2014

Lovely IO butterfly die!

I'm back again with some new goodies from the store.  I love being able to actually go in and pick out what I want.  So much better than online...sometimes!

Today I have a card with a yummy two-part butterfly die from Impression Obsession.
 
 
I've been searching for a butterfly...any kind works...but this one is just lovely.  The two parts to the die are the whole butterfly background, red in this instance, and the detail-cut upper layer, which I did in black.  The butterfly is popped up on dimensionals.
 
There's a second die on this card, too.  It's the Die-namics Fancy Flourish.  It's cut out of the back side of a Glitz Design patterned paper.  I'll show you the front side next week.  The chevron paper is Echo Park Hippity Hoppity.  There's cute bunny silhouettes on the reverse.
 
Supplies:
Cardstock in White, Red, Black
Designer papers from Echo Park and Glitz Design
Dies from Impression Obsession and Die-namics
Pearls are Zva Creative
Greeting from Stampin' Up
 


No comments:

Post a Comment